Boise Rescue Mission Ministries is looking for men and women who love Jesus and want to help give homeless men and women a safe and stable place to get a new start in life.
The Data Entry Clerk must hold to the doctrine and constitution/by-laws of the Mission. The Data Entry Clerk must be a regular attendee of a local church and be willing to sign and adhere to the Mission’s Statement ofFaith.
JOB SUMMARY: The Data Entry Clerk works closely with the Database Manager and the Development Team to enter donor information into the Raiser’s Edge database.
Description: Boise Rescue Mission is seeking a highly qualified, self-motivated, compassionate candidate to assist the Development Team in the Administration Office. Responsibilities include processing donations, entering information into the database, merging donation information into Word and printing thank you letters.
Term of Employment: This position is seasonal (October 14, 2019 to January 3, 2020) and requires 40 hours per week. Applicant must hold to the doctrine and constitution/by-laws of Boise Rescue Mission Ministries, be a regular attendee of a local church and willing to sign and adhere to the Mission’s Statement of Faith (see employment application).
- Process donor data related to the Development Department. Print reports. Merge information into thank you letter template. Print, fold and stuff thank you letters.
- Maintain donor database accuracy by adding new constituents, updating addresses, etc.
- Print and prepare materials for mailings.
- Make thank you calls to donors.
- Assist in sorting and opening mail.
- Processing gift cards and recording in an excel spreadsheet.
- Help with special projects and events, as needed.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Heart for service and compassion for homeless men, women and children in our community.
- Clean background check.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with 10 key.
- Accurate and quick keyboard skills.
- Ability to concentrate on single task for long periods of time.
- Attention to detail.
- Self starter and highly motivated.
- Problem solver.
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge database a plus.
We are a Christian non-profit organization dedicated to serving the homeless population in the Boise and Nampa area, and while doing so, try to bring them closer to God.
Come join us and see what a huge impact you can have!