Description: The Data Entry Assistant is a non-exempt full-time, position of Boise Rescue Mission Ministries that must hold to the doctrine and constitution/by-laws of the Mission. The Data Entry Assistant must be a regular attendee of a local church and be willing to sign and adhere to the Mission’s Statement of Faith.
The Data Entry Assistant works closely with the Database Manager and the Development Team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Direct Mail processing; open/sort/process donations/receipt using Excel and Word
2. Online and ACH donations using the same process
3. Create reports via database program
4. Data entry of volunteer applications and other information
5. Research media sources for data cleanup
6. Answer roll-over phone calls
7. Cover breaks and vacations for receptionist
8. Maintain and update donor database (data clean up, addition of new constituents, merging of constituents, responding to donor requests, etc) as needed.
9. Operate folding and postage machines
10. Pickup and delivery of mail to/from the post office
11. Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
12. Participate in all-staff meetings and Mission events
13. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
14. Other tasks and assignments as necessary.
Skills/Qualifications: Detail-oriented person with organization skills. Typing (keyboard and 10 key), Data Entry experience, ability to analyze information and navigate multiple websites. Clean background. Financial acumen. Current driver’s license for post office and bank deliveries
We are a Christian non-profit organization dedicated to serving the homeless population in the Treasure Valley area, and while doing so, try to bring them closer to God.
Come join us and see what a huge impact you can have!