Boise Rescue Mission Ministries is looking for men and women who love Jesus and want to help give homeless men and women a safe and stable place to get a new start in life.
The Events Coordinator must hold to the doctrine and constitution/by-laws of the Mission. The Events Coordinator must be a regular attendee of a local church and be willing to sign and adhere to the Mission’s Statement of Faith.
Job Summary: The Events Coordinator assists with organizing and directing fundraising events, needs drives, banquets, dinners, luncheons, outreach events and community partnership events. The Events Coordinator reports to the Events Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Develop and implement a strategy for each major event. This includes budget, time frame, venue, sponsors, donations, services, and program participant/ volunteer participation.
- Maintain accurate records of contacts, participants, donors, and vendors for each event.
- Assist community members, from start to finish, with setting up needs drives.
- Work with Creative, Volunteer, and Warehouse Teams to best utilize Mission resources for each event.
- Publicize each event through all local media channels.
- Develop new relationships with community members for donations of resources for events.
- Work closely with the development team to reach fundraising goals.
- Coordinate and execute all events with mission staff, volunteers, and/or local partners.
- Help with other tasks and assignments as necessary.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)Raiser’s Edge database experience a plus
- Highly motivated self-starter, but also asks questions when needed
- Troubleshooter and able to problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize a number of projects and meet deadlines
- Team player with superior interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication are essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
High School Diploma or equivalent
We are a Christian non-profit organization dedicated to serving the homeless population in the Boise and Nampa area, and while doing so, try to bring them closer to God.
Come join us and see what a huge impact you can have!