Boise Rescue Mission Ministries is looking for men who love Jesus and want to help give homeless men a safe and stable place to get a new start in life.
Applicant must hold to the doctrine and constitution/by-laws of the Mission. Applicant must be a regular attendee of a local church and be willing to sign and adhere to the Mission’s Statement of Faith.
Job Summary: The Rescue Mission currently has a full-time position available in our men’s facilities which may include weekends and travel to other Mission facilities. This position requires motivation, the ability to learn quickly, thinking on your feet, plus following instructions carefully.
Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Administrative duties include filing, data entry, reception, and resource assistance.
- Help with other tasks and assignments as necessary
- Employees may also participate in various fundraising events throughout the year
- General computer skills
- Capable of operating Microsoft office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) Must possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented and good organizational skills
- Capable of working as a part of a team
- Clean driving record (No SR-22s)
High School Diploma or equivalent
We are a Christian non-profit organization dedicated to serving the homeless population in the Treasure Valley, and while doing so, try to bring them closer to God.
Come join us and see what a huge impact you can have!