Boise Rescue Mission Ministries is looking for women who love Jesus and want to help give homeless women a safe and stable place to get a new start in life.
The NLP Resident Advisor must hold to the doctrine and constitution/by-laws of the Mission. The Facilities Coordinator must be a regular attendee of a local church and be willing to sign and adhere to the Mission’s Statement of Faith.
Job Summary: The NLP Resident Advisor position in Boise is a full-time position available Monday – Friday, 2:00pm – 10:00pm. The Advisor oversees and assists residents staying in the New Life Program.
Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Assist Advisors & managers with special needs for residents
- Driving residents to and from appointments
- Interact with families of residents during visiting times
- Running errands (walking or driving)
- Keep the building secure
- Interact with residents in a positive, compassionate manner
- Oversee the completion of chores by residents
- Facilitate general cleaning of the facility including laundry by the residents
- Supervise the restocking of supplies, clothing, etc.
- Assist in various fundraising events throughout the year
- Help with other tasks and assignments as necessary
- General computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and good organizational skills
- Work independently, make informed decisions, problem solve in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to model and hold strong boundaries
High School Diploma or equivalent
We are a Christian non-profit organization dedicated to serving the homeless population in the Treasure Valley, and while doing so, try to bring them closer to God.
Come join us and see what a huge impact you can have!