Current Needs List:
- Cold Medicine Adult/ Children (No PM)
- New Underwear- Men
- Baby Monitors
- Newborn Diapers
- Newborn to 3 Months Clothing
- Men’s Flip Flops
- 4x-5x Clothing- Men/ Women
- Dryer Sheets
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Baby Wipes
- Spray on Sunblock
- New Brushes
- Tums/ Pepto
- Allergy Medicine
- Travel Size Deodorant
- Nail Groom Kit
- Twin Blankets/ Sheets/ Pillowcases
- Bath Towels/ Wash Cloths
- New Pot & Pan Set
- Snack Size/ Sandwich Ziplock Bags
- Lunch Snacks- Beef Sticks, Nuts
- Kids Snacks
- Large Can Coffee
Interested in organizing a Food or Needs Drive to help us collect items on our needs list? It’s a fun and easy way to help those in need right here in our community, and we appreciate all the help we can get! Click here to get started.
Questions? Please call (208) 343-2389
We welcome your donations of food, clothing, furniture, & other items at our Ministry Center/Warehouse in Boise:
- 308 S. 24th St (on the corner of 24th and Fairview), Boise, ID 83702
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
*There are some items we cannot accept such as damaged furniture, used baby toys, cribs, expired car seats, kid’s yard toys, medical equipment, older TVs & stereo equipment, mattresses (unless brand new), or tires. For a more complete list, please see our BRMM donation policies below.
Because of limited space, we are only able to accept small donations of food and clothing at our Valley Women & Children’s Shelter at 869 W. Corporate Lane, Nampa.