Boise Rescue Mission Ministries is looking for women who love Jesus and want to help give homeless women and children a safe and stable place to get a new start in life.
Children’s Program Staff must hold to the doctrine and constitution/by-laws of the Mission. Children’s Program Staff must be a regular attendee of a local church and be willing to sign and adhere to the Mission’s Statement of Faith.
Job Summary: City Light Home for Women and Children in Boise is currently looking for a Children’s Program Staff person. This person helps the Children’s Program Manager in supervising and meeting the needs of our children spiritually, academically and physically, including both structured learning time and free play time. This is a temporary full-time position from May 26 to August 17, forty hours each week scheduled between 7:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Drive to various activities
- Participate in daily devotions
- Interactive play with children during all activities (i.e. swimming, outside games, dancing, etc.)
- Supervise a group of children during Learning Center time
- Interact with the children in a positive, compassionate manner
- Ensure vans are filled with fuel and cleaned each evening
- Help with other tasks and assignments as necessary
- Able to connect with children from age 5-15
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a changing environment
- Willingness to follow protocol regarding structure and discipline
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean driving record
- Must meet driver eligibility criteria
- CDL preferred
We are a Christian non-profit organization dedicated to serving the homeless population in the Treasure Valley area, and while doing so, try to bring them closer to God.
Come join us and see what a huge impact you can have!